Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Never in a million years....

Would I have guessed that my parents would do what they just did last weekend. I can't believe this...they bought a lot up the hill from my house, .6 miles from my house to be exact. They met with the builder and designer this morning, the banker a few days ago, and they are on there way to building a new house just up the hill from us. God is SO awesome and amazing! Anyone who knows me, knows how I ached for my family all those years we lived in Texas, and now He has richly rewarded those waiting years with this amazing gift! Also if anyone has been paying attention to the housing market here, they would know that a large lot with the ability to have a custom home built on it is a rare find. WOW! I'm still in shock! And SO EXCITED!!!!

5 Comments:

At 1:48 AM , Blogger Tonia said...

That is so cool Carrie! And custom built. Wow. Never in a million years would I have thought I would miss my mom as much as I did when they moved to Maryland back in 98. We have our rough moments all living together communally like this...but I thank God for bringing us together and the lessons we are learning.

 
At 5:27 AM , Blogger Leslie said...

?????
!!!!!
That is so exciting!!!!!
When do they plan to move in?????
I am really so very excited for you. How amazing.

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Carrie Kisling said...

Tonia, I grew up living up the street from my grandparents and it was such a wonderful experience. I;m excited for my kids to have that. I'm glad for your family to have that too.

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger Carrie Kisling said...

They will probably be done with the house sometime next summer, but those things are always a bit flexible.

 
At 2:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie, that is so wonderful! I am happy for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home