Sunday, June 24, 2007

Memorable Moments of Spring 2007

It's been quite awhile since I posted anything. I think I've given up on trying to be profound, or poetic, or eloquent,or cute or whatever else. From now on, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit, OK? So there!

Here are some pictures of our springtime....




Natalie's 4th birthday.....























Cameron's 10th birthday...(that's a 'swimming pool' cake in case you were wondering)







4 generations of Kisling men. Reid's 92 yr. old grandpa came to visit.


















A visit to the Tulip fields.






Easter Sunday ..........................




Rosalie turns 6 (Did you notice? No more glasses!)
















"Dr." Reid graduates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














Katie's 8th...



I wish I could master the art of posting pictures and captions where I want them! Argh! :)

7 Comments:

At 9:34 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Gasp! Carrie, what a difference a couple months makes. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. I love it. Thank you thank you thank you. I won't be throwing any fits, I promise.

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger Carrie Kisling said...

Oh, thanks for checking my blog, Les. You are a true friend. :) I'll try to be more consistent now.

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Tammy B said...

Love the pictures of the family! I've not yet entered bloggerland, so you'll only hear kudos from me! Looking forward to seeing you all next week! Feel free to bring the dog, too!

 
At 5:20 AM , Blogger Tonia said...

Carrie, LOVE the pictures. You don't have to be cute, poetic, quirky or well thought out. Just be yourself. I too sometimes get a case of the comparison's. That's the enemies way of trying to distract us. We all are valuable, have our own strengths, something to offer and a blessing to each other. Thank you for posting. :D

 
At 5:21 AM , Blogger Tonia said...

opps it's me, Tonia aka TluvsE

 
At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie, Rosalie looks so much like you. I am so glad that you posted again. I have been checking all the time!

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Carrie Kisling said...

Thanks for staying with me Kirsty! I look at your blog all the time, too, even if I don't always comment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home